Our promise is that we will provide you with the greatest customer service from our initial meeting to the final delivery.
Below is how we do things in IMACiT to include your Digital Transformation journey, Mobile App Development as well as bespoke software development.
1 – Establish Pain point you need/want to solve
Our first meeting will be to get introduced as well as for you to outline any pain points within your business or to give us an insight into your idea
2 – Requirements and Scope of work
- We will put together a presentation for you outlining the scope of work that we think will be required
- We will also determine and agree with you, whether the project will be a fixed price project, a time and materials based project or a subscription based project
- A plan will be set in place if you want a minimal viable product before a full features roll out
3 – Estimate
- Once we have finalised the requirements we will issue you the estimate for our services
- Once this is finalised and payment terms agreed, the project is started.
4 – UI Design
- Within a short space of time we will have delivered wireframes outlining the flow of your application along with a general feel for what it may look like when the wireframes are signed off, we will take these and convert them to PSD files to include colours, icons, branding ect
- The final part of the design stage will be developing an offline prototype to give you a general idea for how the app will flow
5 – API Design (If you require any data to be stored centrally on a server)
- This is where our techy genusis get to work and our GCP partner benefits are used.
- We take your UI Design and develop the backend server side code that will be needed to serve the required data to your app
- We create a document listing API request/Response parameters that can be given to any developers in the future to pick up on
6 – Project set up
- We set your project up on our project management tool Jira
- Your Google Cloud Platform project with $300 worth of credits to use is set up
- We set up a cloud based code repository so your software is always safe on Bitbucket
- We allocate our resources to the development cycle and kick off development
7 – Agile Software Development
- We start developing UI and server side code using API documentation and UI designs
- As we are an agile buinsess you will be gin to see you app after 3-4 weeks
- We will send you test versions of your app so you can follow the progress as it happens.
- This continues until all requirements have been met
8 – Testing
- IMAC-IT are a test driven company, meaning we will develop your projects with JUnit testing, as well as User testing to ensure every project is completed to the highest standard
- IMAC-IT will cover any bug fixes FOC for 6 months after completion as we are confident in what we deliver
9 – Post Project
- We review the entire process with our clients to see if there is anything we could have done differenly/better to improve the process
- We discuss furthur developments of the app and potential changes
- Our support packages are made available so we can look after your project and ensure it is running at maximum efficiency